Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Continental Building Company is seeking a Project Manager for the Pittsburgh regional office. This person will provide overall management direction to multiple projects, establish and enforce project objectives and policies, maintain liaison with the owner and with prime client contract, monitor and report project financial performance as well as all construction activities and provide administrative direction for the on-site construction superintendent.
- Minimum five (5) years direct Project Manager experience in commercial construction is required.
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams.
- Engineering/Architectural degree desirable but not required.
- Estimating, scheduling, and budgeting of construction projects
- Strong communication, organization, and management skills
- Ability to handle multiple large projects concurrently.
- Experience in grocery store construction, large commercial office buildings, tenant improvement projects, new building including site improvements, remodels, and expansions a major plus.
- Ability to build and update project CPM schedules.
- Ability to administer project pre-construction activities including estimating, buyout, scope review and award of projects.
- Ability to coordinate, administer and lead project coordination meetings with Owner / AE and subcontractors.
- Manage project punch out and close out.
- Ability to produce subcontracts, change orders, owner change order requests, purchase orders, RFIs.
- Proficiency with producing and managing monthly job cost reports and projections.
- Desired computer software experience includes:
- Timberline Project Accounting
- Microsoft Project Scheduling Software
- Microsoft Office
If interested in this posting, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org