Location: Pittsburgh, PA
This person will coordinate the successful completion of a project’s preconstruction phase through budgeting/estimating. Additionally, interaction with management, project managers; as well as Owners, Architects, and Engineers is required to keep the Project Team on track.
The CBC Estimator will have experience and skills in developing project budgets, scope, scheduling, subcontractor bidding, bid qualifying, value engineering and recommendations for contractor awards.
- Schematic, Conceptual Estimates; as well as Hard Bid projects
- Value Engineering to further develop project budgets.
- Subcontractor contact through bid phase.
- Assist in the development of project schedules.
- Review and analyze project construction documents for completedness.
- Review and distribution of project Addenda through bidding phase.
- Continuous review of labor, material, and equipment costs.
- Historical data filing.
- Working within our PDM (project document management) system.
- Hard working, cooperative and effective team member.
- Excellent communication.
- Self-motivated to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in construction field
- 3 - 5+ years in estimating
If interested in this posting, please send your resume to email@example.com