Location: Pittsburgh, PA
General Contractor / Construction Manager is seeking a professional individual for an administrative position to support the pre-construction and marketing departments in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Applicant will take direction from the Director of Pre-Construction, our Estimating team, as well as our Business Development team, and prioritize the completion of assignments as a self-motivated individual.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and experience in construction is not a requirement.
Plan Room / Project Bid responsibilities will include:
- Retrieve documents from architect/client ftp, drop box, file sharing sites, and coordinate with our document manager to secure project set-up in our online document management system.
- Coordinate the quantity/size of printed documents for estimators, bid team.
- Bid package management through completion of bid process, including bid information / documents.
- Coordinate additional items needed for bid proposals/bid day (bonds, insurance, etc.)
- Bid book creation through Adobe.
- Transition project info from bidding phase to operations phase in Plan Room.
- Assist with troubleshooting of user registration for online Plan Room.
- Create new projects in Plan Room for Pittsburgh and Cleveland offices.
Pre-Construction Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Assist Estimators in bid solicitation calls
- Sending of notifications per project via Plan Room, as directed by Estimators
- Collect/organize bids in E-folders, upon receipt
- Bid day assistance to include follow up calls for bids not yet received
- Assist with weekly bid strategy/subcontractor participation updates
- Locate bidders in new markets via research
- Assist in the completion of the Post-Bid checklist
- Basic take-offs, as directed by Estimators
Marketing Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Under the direction of the Business Development Manager, conduct market and/or client research and maintain/update data in spreadsheet or database form
- Assist Business Development in creating and producing high-quality, branded, message-specific proposals, presentations and other promotional materials, including: writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, assembly, etc.
- Assist corporate Marketing Manager with regular updates to Pittsburgh staff resumes and Pittsburgh project data sheets
- Assist in the compilation of Pittsburgh’s client reference letters and quotes
- Assist with coordination of photography of projects, associates and events
- Assist with the coordination of external and internal events
- Coordinate and complete special requests and/or projects in support of Business Development and/or Marketing functions in Pittsburgh
Position is full time, salary with 401k, medical, vacation and free parking. Drug screening and background check are requirements for employment.
If interested in this posting, please send your resume to email@example.com