Greenway Realty Holdings
Renovation to a 1920's ten-story building into a luxury boutique hotel. Over the years this 110,000 sqft building was home to the Salvation Army, a homeless shelter, a chapel, and a women's dormitory. This new hotel holds 185-keys and is a modern and beautiful addition located in downtown Pittsburgh just a few blocks from Duquesne University. The owners and architects carefully conserved significant historic areas of the building, including the building’s façade and chapel, so that a grant and Historic Tax Credits could be obtained.
Amenities include contemporary interiors, a 9,800 sqft fine-dining restaurant, fitness facility, and conference and meeting spaces named after specific districts within Pittsburgh.